Since 1989, GDI has been the industry leader in flexible benefit plan administration. As a third-party administrator, we specialize in Flexible Benefits, Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), Health Savings Account (HSA) Administration, Qualified Transportation Accounts and COBRA Administration services. We work with employers of all sizes and types. Over the last 25 years, we have designed, implemented and administered hundreds of flexible benefit plans, ranging from simple designs to those which offer multiple choices and complex benefit dollar allocation.
Our clients and broker partners are at the center of all we do. We differentiate ourselves by the level of service we provide combined with expertise in the industry.
- HOLIDAY PROCESSING NOTICE: CHRISTMAS and NEW YEARS DAY – Please note that our offices will be closed on Thursday, December 25th, Friday, December 26th and Thursday, January 1st.
All eligible claims submitted by noon on Monday, December 22nd will be paid on Wednesday, December 24th. All eligible claims submitted after noon on Monday, December 22nd and prior to noon on Monday, December 29th will be processed on Wednesday, December 31st.
Payroll deduction registers must also be received by noon on Monday, December 22nd and Monday, December 29th to ensure timely dependent care payments for these two holiday weeks.
- GDI Compliance Alert - On October 30, 2014,the IRS issued Revenue Procedure 2014-61, which included the annual employee-benefit related inflation adjustments for 2015. Click here for more information.
- GDI Compliance Alert - On September 18, 2014 the IRS Expanded the Election Change Rules for Health Coverage Under Section 125 Cafeteria Plans.
- GDI Compliance Alert - Follow up guidance relating to the Supreme Court Ruling on the Defense of Marriage Act. Click here to read an article from our attorneys at Alston & Bird.
- GDI Compliance Alert - Change to Use it Or Lose It Rule. Read the IRS Notice for additional information.
- GDI Compliance Alert - Supreme Court Rules on Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA). Read this article from Alston + Bird, LLP for information on how this ruling will impact your employee benefit plans.