Since 1989, GDI has been the industry leader in flexible benefit plan administration. As a third-party administrator, we specialize in Flexible Benefits, Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), Health Savings Account (HSA) Administration, Qualified Transportation Accounts and COBRA Administration services. We work with employers of all sizes and types. Over the last 25 years, we have designed, implemented and administered hundreds of flexible benefit plans, ranging from simple designs to those which offer multiple choices and complex benefit dollar allocation.
Our clients and broker partners are at the center of all we do. We differentiate ourselves by the level of service we provide combined with expertise in the industry.
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 26th
Please note that our offices will be closed on Thursday and Friday, November 26th and 27th.
All eligible claims received by noon on Monday, November 23rd will be processed on Wednesday, November 25th.
Have a wonderful holiday!
- For tax year 2016, the monthly limitation for the qualified transportation fringe benefit remains at $130 for transportation, but rises to $255 for qualified parking, up from $250 for tax year 2015.
- Click here for a recording of GDI’s October 7th webinar, “Top 10 Compliance Issues” Featuring Ashley Gillihan, Esq. of Alston & Bird
- Get the most out of your FSA. Visit FSA Store and save $10 with checkout code GDGIFT
- Get the most out of your HSA. Visit HSA Store and save $10 with checkout code GDHSA